When it comes down to food, we humans LOVE to eat. Problem is, we tend to love eating the wrong kind of stuff. Right? Yet we all know that food can have a drastic impact on our health, wellbeing and happiness.
Hippocrates famously once said “Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food.” That's why I'm very excited to share with you today's episode with Denisa Ratulea.
Denisa is a Raw Food Chef, Health Coach, founder of Second Nature and author of the Cook From Your Heart cookbook. (She kindly offered a 25% discount for all you Unconventionalists, simply use the discount code: UNCONVENTIONAL when you check out.)
In today's episode we talk about Denisa's journey to finding health through plants, overcoming massive adversity and we explored the benefits of eating a healthy diet.
What I particularly love about Denisa's style is that she isn't a preachy-militant vegan. But rather enjoys a balance lifestyle and doesn't believe in judging people for what they eat.
Oh and she brought in some amazing raw chocolate cake. To.Die.For.
If you enjoy what you hear today, please pass it to a friend and make sure to subscribe to the show and leave a rating on iTunes.
Thank you so much for tuning in and I hope you enjoy today's episode!
- Second Nature website: http://second-nature.co
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheSecondNatureE/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheSecondNature
- Denisa's Cook Book: http://second-nature.co/mlcookbook
- Saskia Fraser: http://www.rawfreedom.co.uk
- Joe Rogan's green smoothie recipe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmmPSBRu6wg
- Tasty: The Art and Science of What We Eat (Book): http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1451685017
GET IN TOUCH
To get your 25% discount off Denisa's delicous cookbook simply use the discount code "UNCONVENTIONAL" when you check out.