Storytelling is still to this day one of the most powerful tools you can learn to master. Be it to convey an idea, product or service it's the fastest way to connect to your audience's heart.
And I firmly believe that not only are we all born natural storytellers, we can also learn to become better storytellers.
If you're running your own business or you're trying to sell a concept, project or idea then you're going to want to listen to today's very special episode.
Call it timing, the Universe at play, or whatever you want, but you know how sometimes things just click? As if they're just meant to be? Well it turns out that on Sunday I sent an email to the team running the Startup Tribe over at Escape the City offering my help to give a talk on Storytelling. And it just so happens that their two speakers had just canceled last minute and needed someone for Wednesday to talk about Storytelling. So naturally I accepted.
Next thing you know I'm on the Jubilee line in London all the way to Stanmore to catch a cab that eventually gets me to a farm where 50 budding entrepreneurs sit around a bonfire.
Here's what happened next...
- The Hero with a Thousand Faces by Joseph Campbell: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1577315936
- Building a StoryBrand Podcast with Donald Miller: http://buildingastorybrand.com
- The Storyteller’s Secret by Carmine Gallo: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1250071550
GET IN TOUCH
- Website: www.markleruste.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/markleruste
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/markleruste
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/markleruste
- Meetup: www.meetup.com/the-unconventionalis