Cathy Salit is a performer and co-founder of Performance of a Lifetime, who at 13 years old, dropped out of eighth grade and started an alternative school in an abandoned storefront in New York City...
Needless to say that Cathy isn't your typical leader.
Today Cathy specialises in blending theatre, improvisation, and the new science of performative psychology and her new book, Performance Breakthrough: A Radical Approach to Success at Work is on sale everywhere books are sold.
In today's episode we dive into her story to explore how her unconventional path has shaped her career to date. Get ready to be blown away, this is definitely one worth sharing!
- Blog Post: http://performanceofalifetime.com/power-performance-performance-power/
- Website: http://performanceofalifetime.com/blog/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CathySalitAuthor
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/
- Personal Website: CathySalitcathysalit.com
GET IN TOUCH