Ever wanted to escape the 9-5, and life live on your terms?
Funzing Experience searched London high and low to find four speakers who can help you do just that.
And it turns out that I'm one of them.
Join me on 9th March where you can:
- Hear real world stories from bloggers who have successfully turned their passion into a full time business. How they started, how they grew a following online and how you can do the same
- Learn about the latest cutting edge technologies, tools and strategies you can use to generate income online
- Get actionable and practical advice on how to get started
- Grow Your Network. Meet other bloggers and podcasters in London
Following the talks, there will be music, drinks and networking where you’ll get a chance to meet the speakers and network with other bloggers.
- Date: Thursday 9th March 2017
- Time: 7pm - 10pm
- Format: 7:00pm – 8:30pm: 4 x 15 minute talks (similar to TED) + Q & A /
- 8:30pm – 10:00pm: Blogger Networking, Drinks & Music.
- Venue: The Proud Archivist, Unit V Reliance Wharf, 2-10 Hertford Road, London, N1 5ET
- Ticket: £10
- 10% discount code: unconventional