Entitled, unfocused, and difficult to manage...These are often words associated with millennials in the workplace. And yet, despite the bad reputation, millennials are growing older, becoming parents and are starting to step into leadership and management positions. In fact, as of last year, millennials officially became the the largest generation and are expected to make up 75% of the workforce by 2025.
According to a study conducted by Workplace Trends, 91% of millennials want to have a leadership role in their company, yet 71% of millennials are unhappy with how their leadership skills are being developed at work. As the most purpose-driven generation willing to challenge the status quo on a daily basis, it’s time to celebrate the benefits that we can bring as millennials to our workplace and step into our leadership potential.
Whether you’re a millennial trying to find your feet as a new leader or want to find and grow your leadership voice, join leadership coach, podcast host and TEDx speaker Mark Leruste, for an eye-opening introductory class on how to unleash your inner leader as a millennial in the workplace.
- How to lead with purpose (and why it matters)
- Recognise the benefits you can bring as a Millennial leader to your workplace
- How to find your leadership style and grow your leadership voice
- Why we’re not always right and why that’s a good thing
- Embrace courage, vulnerability and authenticity in the workplace
- Open conversation around the challenges millennials face in the workplace
- Date: Monday 30th April 2018
- Time: 6.15pm-8.15pm
- Location: GA London, The Relay Building 1st Floor, 114 Whitechapel High Street London, E1 7PT
- Ticket: £35