About This Event
Lazy, entitled, unfocused, self-obsessed and difficult to manage...These are a few words often associated with Millennials in the workplace. However, despite the bad rep, Millennials are growing older, becoming parents and are starting to step into leadership and management positions.
They also officially became the largest generation as of last year and are expected to make up 75 percent of the workforce by 2025.
Problem is, the reason why most companies struggle to attract, engage and retain Millennials, is down to the hard truth that conventional, outdated, one-size-fits-all leadership models and old managerial playbooks simply won’t cut it for the most purpose driven generation.
Whether you’re working with Millennials or want to learn how to unleash their full potential, join leadership coach, podcast host and TEDx speaker Mark Leruste, for an eye-opening talk on how to better lead and inspire Millennials in the workplace in 2018.
- What the next generation of leaders look like
- Enhance your ability to relate to Millennials
- Discover the positive impact a Millennial workforce can have in your organisation
- Open conversation around what Millennials really want
In a Nutshell
- Date: Wednesday 27th June, 2018
- Time: 6.30pm-7.30pm
- Venue: Lloyds Banking Group, 48 Chiswell Street, London