About This Event
Let's face it, no matter how meaningful your mission is or how important the problem your business is trying to solve is, it's becoming increasingly harder to tell your story in a noisy digital world. Especially when you know that 340 million tweets and 55 million Facebook updates are posted every day and that 60 hours of video are uploaded every minute on YouTube and that there are 250 million active daily users of Instagram. Problem is, most early stage entrepreneurs, startups and mission-driven organisations simply don't have the resources to splash out hundreds of thousands of pounds on marketing to stand out from the crowd.
And yet repeatedly we've seen organisations such as The Movember Foundation, TOMS or People Against Dirty, punch way above their weight. Somehow, these organisations have managed to draw in the right partners, enrol the right people and attract the right opportunities to help them spread their mission like wildfire.
So what's their secret? The answer is simple: they all turned their message into a movement.
- The secrets that made Movember the world's largest men's health organisation.
- What it takes to start and grow your own movement by sharing your powerful message.
- How to inspire and enrol your community to get involved (without being pushy).
- The #1 mistake 99% businesses make when it comes down to talking to their audience.
- How to get people excited about what you’re trying to achieve.
In a nutshell
- Date: Thursday 8th March 2018
- Time: 6.30pm-7.45pm
- Location: GA London, The Relay Building, 1st Floor, 114 Whitechapel High Street, London
- Ticket: FREE