If you're reading this, chances are you've probably seen one of JP Sears' hilarious viral videos shared online.
"If Meat Eaters Acted Like Vegans" and "How To Become Gluten Intolerant", cumulatively have reached 13 million views on YouTube alone.
So this week, I was super excited to sit down with the man behind the fictional-but-hilarious character Ultra Spiritual and have a humourous but deep discussion about what's really getting in our way to showing up more powerfully & authentically, especially online.
"Letting my sense of humour out was the best thing I’ve ever done for my business." - JP Sears
In today’s episode, you’ll learn:
- Why a strong work ethic can work against you
- That letting great things go can lead to something better
- Why not caring about your audience helps you create the best content
- The best way to get out of your comfort zone
- Why receiving is one of the most difficult things we can do
- One thing JP Sears’ has never said on an interview!
I really hope you enjoy JP’s honesty and humour and I’d love to hear what stood out for you in the comments below!
Subscribe to the show: http://www.youtube.com/markleruste
Join our online accountability group: http://eepurl.com/cFvTxb
Podcast: https://soundcloud.com/mark-leruste (also available on iTunes)