I caught up with Daniel Priestley, best-selling author, philanthropist and CEO of Dent Global who’s personally sat down with 5,000+ entrepreneurs to help them get their business off the ground.
Since launching his first business as a kid selling second hand furniture, Daniel's built and sold multi-million pound businesses. And through his initiatives, has managed to raise over £400,000 for charity.
Needless to say that when it comes down to knowing what it takes to start a business, Daniel is your man.
Yet, leading a global company, signing books and giving talks around the world can seem glamours from the outside, but Daniel opens up about the reality of being in business and what most people don't know about him. He also shares with us what he believes is the number one best tip to start any business. And it may not be what you think.
Find out what that is and so much more by clicking on the video below:
- Website: Dent Global / DanielPriestley.com
- Twitter: @DentGlobal / @DanielPriestley
- Facebook: Key Person of Influence
- Instagram: @KeyPersonOfInfluence
- YouTube: KeyPersonOfInfluence
- Dent Podcast: iTunes
- Book #1: Entrepreneur Revolution
- Book #2: Become a Key Person of Influence
- Book #3: Oversubscribed